Sunday 8 April 2012

Free To Good Home

Firstly i would like to say a very happy Easter to you lovely people.

I have an issue of Olive magazine that i got free this month, i have flicked through it but there are no recipes that i would use so i am giving it away to whomever wants it. Just let me know if you would like to take it off my hands.

Front cover

Maple pecan twist

      Cherry and almond twist

          Rhubarb and elderflower arctic roll

Also in this issue are recipes for pork pie, lemon and thyme roast chicken, spinach, fennel and goat's cheese cannelloni, french fish soup with rouille and gruyere and many more.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Would love to be included in the giveaway - my surname is almond, and although I am hopeless at gardening, I have managed to grow rhubarb and thyme this year - so thats 3 of of the recipes covered!

    Easter blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopeless at following recipes so it'd be wasted on me, even though they loook yum! Happy Easter Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Angela was the first and only person to say she wants the magazine it will go to her.

    ReplyDelete