Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happiness Is Free...


Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!

1) Receiving a message from my brother telling me how much he loves me.
2) Being off for 11 days.
3) Lazy mornings.
4) Spending the long weekend with a very good friend.
5) Discovering new blogs.
6) Some of my seeds germinating.
7) Booking hotel and tickets to the summer Good Food show.
8) Seeing Master T happy.
9) Thinking of my 5 year plan and day dreaming about lifes possibilities.
10) Visiting the dentist.

Linking to Astra's blog at A journey to a dream.


1 comment:

  1. Great list, I really like your new background too much brighter :) Your all linked up now with the other revolutionaries, sorry it took a few days! x

    ReplyDelete